1. Host a fancy wine tasting by delivering beverages via a Winsome Wood serving cart. In addition to smoky and fruity notes, you'll be able to taste the French countryside just by looking at these stylish carts.
2. Just because you're grilling outside doesn't mean presentation has to go out the window. Fire Stone serving carts beautifully display your hamburgers and hot dogs, making even the excess charcoal look appetizing.
3. When you're busy cooking for a party, you don't need guests in your prep space ... or guests seeing your messy kitchen. Serving carts give you the opportunity to arrange your food attractively before sending it out to the party for rave reviews.
4. Glass tops are perfect for serving carts because they are easy to clean and put the focus on the food. They also look modern while appearing to take up less space.
5. Granite tops keep food cool and are perfect for serving cheese and fruit; butcher block tops are safe for sawing off hunks of crusty French bread; stainless steel tops are easy to clean and sanitize, so you can prepare and serve food on the same cart.
"Got my Kitchen Island on Friday, put it together Friday evening and used it all weekend. It's really built well. Thanks for the quality merchandise. We're remodeling, so we've been doing without a kitchen for 9 days now and it's been our little "Island" of convenience in the middle of all the mess.